
January 17, 2010
Frosty Winter Wonderland...
This winter sure hasn't been very good....we need more snow! I do love it though when the fog is so heavy it leaves sparkly frost on everything. Saturday afternoon Ben drove me around town so I could practice taking pictures. It was very cold but worth it! There were like twelve photographers taking pictures of the temple, but who can blame them? It was absolutely gorgeous! There was an older gentleman there taking pictures and he said "we try and try to make the temple grounds look good but no matter what God always makes it look better." It's so true, I couldn't believe how pretty it was, I could have stayed on that hill all day and would never of been bored of taking pictures of that amazing structure! Do you like the ones in black and white or in color? Or neither?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
I am a huge fan of the colored ones you did...Something about the natural gray of the sidewalk & trees...and the natural blue of the sky ~ awesome! Good work, chica :)
I love all these! Especially #1 and #2. I want to buy them!
My favorites are the black and whites! Love the tree line the most!
Thanks guys!!! I'm learning but for sure need more experience! I like the black and white too, they have more depth. Sara you're welcome to buy whatever ones you like! Haha that'd be fine with me :)
How much? :)
I'd just charge you what it would cost to print an enlarged one so I guess it just depends on how big you want it. I wouldn't print it off at Walmart though, haha it wouldn't look so good. I usually do mine at Inkleys, so if you know how big you want it I could see how must it would cost.
Post a Comment