April 16, 2011

living space

Here are a couple pictures of our apartment here in North Dakota.  The lighting is horrible though because the only window we have is in the bedroom......I apologize in advance.  Also there is absolutely no storage space, so just pretend that it's all cute and organized k? 


Yes that's a card table and folding chairs.....but hey, it works for now



We are so glad that a washer and dryer were included because
I'm pretty sure I'd choose to wear dirty clothes rather than going to a laundry mat in -20 degree weather

I didn't take a picture of our bedroom cause all that fit in there was our bed.....thank goodness it fit though or we'd be sleeping in the family room :)
There's a door on the left that you can't see in the pic, but that's the entrance.  Well now you know where we reside when we're not busy at work.   

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your so creative, I should have you come decorate my house.

~Emily~ said...

Wow, it's crazy to think that you live SO far away! You really do have great taste, what a cute house!