July 20, 2009

It's going to be a long week.....

Ben is camping for work somewhere in these mountains this week, it's down around Tabiona. He is starting his own company for land management using 4-wheelers to map out and spray land for private owners, resorts, government land and golf courses. I am so excited for him to be able to do this because he's always wanted to be his own boss. He grew up loving to ride 4-wheelers and now he does what he loves every day and gets paid to do it. It's a very good opportunity but I always dread the times when he'll be gone, I hate staying home by myself. I think eating dinner by myself is probably the worst thing ever, I get so lonely! His new journey officially started this morning at 2 AM, his little brother stayed over lastnight and went with him for the week to help. It'll be really good for both of them to get to know each other better. But I am ready for him to come home and it's only been one day! Ulgh...time goes by too slowly when you want it to go by fast.

No comments: